Biamp Nexia SP Digital Signal Processor
Discount Sale Today Only!
- NEXIA SP
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- Signal Processor and Power Cord
- Calculated at Checkout
Biamp Nexia SP Digital Signal Processor - This is a refurbished item that comes with a 90-day exchange warranty. This has been serviced and calibrated to work as new. Servicing can include replacement of belts, gears, capacitors, cleaning and re-lubricating all internal mechanisms. Porter Electronics prides itself on only acquiring top quality used products that show minimal signs of use. Buying from Porter Electronics you should expect a very nice, refurbished unit. We do offer an extended warranty that can be purchased during checkout and will apply at the end of our already 90-day warranty
Porter Electronics also offers free tech support for those needing extra help. We offer a free digital download of the manual for this product below. If you are unable to locate the link, just use our Contact Us page to request one.
Product Details - The Biamp Nexia SP Digital Signal Processor has 4 line inputs and 8 independent mix outputs. It is intended for speaker processing applications requiring line inputs feeding a larger number of discrete outputs. Nexia SP includes a broad selection of audio components, routing options, and signal processing. The internal system design is completely user definable via PC software, and can be controlled via daVinci software screens, RS-232 control systems, and/or a variety of optional remote control devices. Multi-unit Nexia systems can be created utilizing Ethernet and NexLink digital audio linking.
- 4 balanced line inputs on plug-in barrier strips
- 8 balanced outputs on plug-in barrier strips
- Ethernet port for software configuration/control
- serial port for third-party RS-232 remote control
- remote control bus for dedicated control panels
- NexLink ports for multi-unit system designs
- NEXIA software for Windows 2000/XP
- pre-configured I/O with definable processing
- mix, route, combine, EQ, delay, control, etc
- CE marked and UL listed
Signal Processor and Power Cord