Installing Neat Software for Neat Scanners
Installing Neat Software
Installing Neat V5.0 takes a few additional steps being they have discontinued the software. You will need to create an account to activate this software. We hope this guide helps.
- Logon to www.Neat.com and click on “start free 30 day trial” to create an account.
- Proceed through the shopping cart and supply the necessary info. Yes a credit card will be needed but don’t worry this is all free.
- Once you create a account, click “Login”
- Click on the pull down next to your name in the upper right side of your screen.
- Click on “Billing”
- Click on “Manage Subscriptions”
- Click on “Cancel plan” Use the reason “Do not want a cloud based plan”
You should now have an account and see “You currently do not have any active paid subscriptions” under manage subscriptions and $0.00 in your account overview.
Keep your scanner unplugged from your computer. Install the Neat V5.0 software. When prompted type in your email and password to activate the software. Open the application. Plug in your scanner. Turn the scanner on. You should now be ready to use Neat V5.0
Note- You may see a “Script Error” when the Neat program is loading. This is normal. Simply click “No” then “x” then box with the ad.(This is Neat sending an advertisement to get you to try their cloud system.
How to Convert RCA to HDMIConvert RCA to HDMI? Modern innovation in the AV industry has made high definition (HD) the stand …
Installing and Setting up a VCR or DVD Unit to New LCD TVPlease note that Porter Electronics offers a digital copy of your manual free of charge. Most can …
Convert an Epson U220 model printer you will need an Epson compatible Connect-IT interface card.To convert an Epson U220 model printer you will need an Epson compatible Connect-IT interface card. …