CPS RF Classroom Performance System (Set of 1)
Discount Sale Today Only!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- 1 Clicker
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
Classroom Performance System RF (CPS) (Set of 1) - Used Item IN STOCK and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Listing includes set of 1 remotes, . Since this is a used Item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance.
Product Details - The Classroom Performance System (CPS), also known as "clickers" or "remotes" are handheld devices that allow students to respond to surveys or selected response questions anonymously. Teachers get immediate results without having to grade assessments. With the CPS software, teachers are able to make their own questions within the software, use PowerPoint presentations, use ExamView banks or tests, or even create a Fast Grade lesson in which students use an assessment that is on paper and enter their answers with the remotes.
CPS™ RF offers rich feedback for any class. With this powerful system you can ask multiple choice and numeric questions in classes of up to 1,000 students.
- Each response pad has an LCD screen that allows students to view questions and the answers they have entered.
- User-friendly features like auto-join and a symbol button make this the perfect system for math and science classes, high-stakes testing, and more.
- Numeric entries of up to 12 characters can be entered and viewed on the three-line LCD screen. The symbol button makes it easy to answer higher level math and science questions.
- The auto-join feature on the CPS™ RF response pads allows students to use their response pads in multiple classes without any cumbersome setup.
- The RF receiver connects directly to your computer's USB port. Student responses can be transmitted from up to 200 feet, and no line of sight between the response pads and receiver is necessary.
- Any data you collect can also be seamlessly streamed to Blackboard, WebCT and ANGEL.