Eppendorf 5424 Microcentrifuges with RotorDiscount Sale Today Only!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- Centrifuge, Rotor, lid and Power Cord
Eppendorf 5424 Microcentrifuges - Used Item IN STOCK and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. We refurbish all our centrifuges with brand new motor mounts. Units are ready to perform for many years to come.
Product Description - The Eppendorf 5424 Centrifuge is a fast, accurate, and durable centrifuge which satisfies any application. With their 24-place capacity and speed up to 21,130 × g they are perfectly equipped for all modern molecular biology applications in Eppendorf and PCR tubes. When working with spin columns kits, the Eppendorf Kit rotor® with raised rim solves the issue of open tube caps shearing off during the elution step.
- Max. rotor capacity: 24 × 1.5/2.0 mL vessels
- Max. speed: 20,238 × g (14,680 rpm)
- OptiBowl® design for quiet operation, even without a rotor lid
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- SOFT brake to protect sensitive samples
- Full digital display with time and speed display
- Separate short-spin key for quick centrifugation
- Automatic lid opening at the end of the run – prevents sample warming and allows easy access to samples (only Eppendorf 5424 Centrifuge)
- Certified aerosol-tight rotor comes standard for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples
- Available as a rotary knob version for fast parameter selection, or keypad version for easy cleaning
Centrifuge, Rotor, lid and Power Cord