JVC DR-MV150B Recorder/VCR Recorder with Digital Tuner
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
JVC DR-MV150B Recorder/VCR Recorder with Digital Tuner - Used Item IN STOCK and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Since this is a used Item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance. Manual can be downloaded below.
Why do I need a tuner? Devices with built in tuners allow you to schedule recordings without having your TV tuned to a specific channel. It allows you to record a show while watching another show. For individuals with cable or satellite programming, a device with an analog tuner will work well. If you receive your programming from an antenna, you will need to either get a digital converter box with a device that has an analog tuner or get a device that has a digital tuner. This model includes a digital tuner
Product Details: The JVC DR-MV150B is a feature-rich combination DVD and VHS upconverting player-recorder. Imagine taking your current library of VHS tapes and burning them to DVD. Then playing them upconverted to 720p or 1080p (depending on the resolution of your HDTV). They won't become high definition but they will look the best you've ever seen them.
With its built-in ATSC/QAM high definition tuner you won't need a separate set top box if you have an analog set. But the DR-MV150B really shines when connected to an HDTV. It can receive OTA (over the air) free high definition programming and channels 1-135 of cable transmissions.
It can play VHS Hi-Fi, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD-R, +RW, +R, +R (Dual), CD, SVCD/VCD, CD-R/RW, WMA/MP3/JPEG Digital Still/DivX(R) (CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, +R/+RW) and it can record on VHS Hi-Fi, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD-R, +RW, +R. JVC calls this remarkable device the DR-MV150B. You'll call it versatile, powerful and easy to use.
- VHS Playback via the same output connection as DVD
- Dolby Digital/DTS Digital Output (DVD) and Digital Output (VHS)
- 12-Hour DVD Recording (on Double-Sided Disc)
- High-Resolution GUI (English/French/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Recordable Formats: VHS Hi-Fi, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD-R, +RW, +R
- Playable Formats: VHS Hi-Fi, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD-R, +RW, +R, +R (Dual), CD, SVCD/VCD, CD-R/RW, WMA/MP3/JPEG Digital Still/DivX(R) (CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, +R/+RW)
- Component/S-Video Outputs (DVD/VHS)
- i.LINK (FireWire) Connection for DV Input
Tuner:Yes, Digital, ATSC
DVD/VHS Recorder, Remote
DVD-/+RW, DVD-/+R 16X speed or less
I have owned this VCR for nearly nine months and have not had a single problem with it, even after moving it multiple times in rearranging my apartment. This is also a very sturdy piece of equipment .