Kenwood TK-390 UHF FM transceiver
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
Kenwood TK-390 UHF FM transceiver - Used item in stock and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Since this is a used item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance.
Product Details - The 90-Series classic premium line is a stalwart mainstay in Kenwood's high specification and heavy-duty portables. Designed specifically for the public safety, public service, government, rail, transportation, utility and private industry sectors, the 90-Series basic features and form factor are a favorite communications tool among these groups. The top mount LCD provides simple aliases useful for multi-channel systems/users. The extra large capacity and dynamic channel grouping facilitate departmental, inter-agency interoperability, mutual aid and tactical channel organization. Encryption /ANI control permits basic to high level voice security and dispatch functions satisfying homeland security and confidentiality requirements. Emergency Call and Man-Down for hazardous environment and jail/corrections personnel is supported for FleetSync, MDC-1200/G-Star options and DTMF ANI formats. DTMF or Two-Tone Selective Call provides built-in talkback paging capability.
• 5W (136-174 MHz)
• 4W (403-430, 450-490, 470-512 MHz)
• 160 Channels / 16 Channel Groups
• QT / DQT
• Dual Priority Scan
• Single & Multi-Group Scan
• 7-Character Alphanumeric Aliases
• Lighted 13-Segment LCD
• Inverting LCD Display
• 3-Digit Sub-Display
• Function / Status LCD Icons
• Transmit / Busy / Call Alert / Warn LED
• 2 Top Panel PF Keys
• 2 Side PF Keys
• Emergency Call Features
• Emergency Man-Down Option
• Two-Tone Decode
• DTMF Encode / Decode
• MIL-SPEC Speaker Mic Options
• MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F
• MIL-STD "Driven Rain"
• Intrisically Safe Option (USTC)
• MSHA Mine Safety I.S. Option
• FleetSync Encode
Radio, battery, cradle and charger. Can be programmed upon request.