Panasonic AG-1980P VHS/S-VHS Editing VCRDiscount Sale Today while supplies last!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- VCR and Power Cord
Panasonic AG-1980P VHS/S-VHS Editing VCR - Used Item IN STOCK and in good condition. Unit has been fully tested and includes remote. Item also includes our own 90 day exchange warranty. Manual can be downloaded below.
Product Details - Using an 8-bit memory circuit, the digital time base correction (TBC) within the AG-1980 S-VHS recorder/player eliminates small amounts of jitter, skew, head impact error and color blurring. Its precise TBC is ideal for desktop editing, and helps maintain high picture quality through multiple tape generations.
- Full-field TBC
- Independent linear audio in/out
- Digital noise reduction
- 3-D Y/C separation
- S-VHS with amorphous video heads
- Built-in digital time base corrector
- Hi-Fi stereo sound with Hi-Fi recording control
- Headphone monitor terminal with level volume control
- Frame by frame slow motion
- Mic input
- 5-pin editing terminal
- Insert/assemble editing with flying erase head
- Jog/shuttle dial
- Auto head cleaning/quick response mechanism
- Digital tracking
- 2-speed (SP/SLP) recording and 3-speed (SP/LP/ SLP) playback
- Built-in MTS and SAP compatible
- 181-channel TV tuner—tape index/sound search system
VCR and Power Cord
VCR operates flawlessly and had the Time Base Correction needed for converting the Y/C and stereo output to digitized files to make DVDs.