Philips LFH3500 SpeechMike Premium USB dictation microphoneDiscount Sale Today while supplies last!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- Philips Speechmike LFH-3500 Recorder
- Philips Control Manager Software and Manual:
- Can be downloaded below
Philips LFH3500 SpeechMike Premium USB dictation microphone - Used item in stock and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Since this is a used item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance.
Product Description - The SpeechMike Premium takes dictation to a new level. May it be the free-floating studio quality Precision Microphone, a microphone grille with optimized structure, built-in noise reduction pop filter, antimicrobial surface or the world’s first motion sensor in a stationary digital dictation device – the SpeechMike Premium sets the new standard.
- Tuned for clarity: ✔ Free floating, decoupled microphone for precise recording ✔ Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound ✔ Integrated pop filter for perfect recording quality ✔ Large speaker area for premium playback
- Crafted for comfort: ✔ Optimized control panel for comfortable working ✔ Ergonomically shaped for perfect fit in the hand ✔ Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use ✔ Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow
- Designed for detail: ✔ Polished surface for reducing unwanted touch noises ✔ Barcode scanner for streamlined documentation (only LFH36xx) ✔ Antimicrobial housing and buttons for hygienic working ✔ Laser-scanned, self-cleaning trackball for extra smooth operation
Philips Speechmike LFH-3500 Recorder
Philips Control Manager Software and Manual:
Can be downloaded below
Phenomenal product. Used with Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2, nearly 100% accurate voice recognition (like 99.95%). I use this at home, and the Nuance PowerMic II at work. The buttons on the Philips are much nicer to press; they are firm and provide good feedback when pressed, whereas the PowerMic buttons are kind of squishy. The buttons can easily be assigned to control the Dragon software