Philips SpeechMike LFH-5276 Pro PlusDiscount Sale Today while supplies last!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- Philips Speechmike LFH-5276 Recorder
- Philips Control Manager Software and Manual:
- Available to download below
Philips SpeechMike Pro Plus Microphone- Used item in stock and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Since this is a used item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance.
Philips 5276 SpeechMike Pro Plus - Demo
Dictate directly onto your PC with the Philips SpeechMike Pro Plus LFH-5276.
The 5276 gives you total control of your PC voice / dictation application in one lightweight unit. Record dictations directly onto your PC with the recording function buttons, ergonomically located for one-thumb operation. The scroll wheel and the trackball allow you to precisely navigate through all of your PC screens. The four function keys and two trigger-style touch buttons on the rear of the unit are fully programmable, giving you more control than ever before. With the SpeechMike LFH5276 Pro Plus, you have total PC and dictation control at your fingertips.
- The new SpeechMike Pro Plus is an ergonomic, PC-connected handheld device for PC dictation
- Recording function buttons
- Dustproof optical trackball and scroll wheel for precise navigation
- Larger buttons with tactile feedback
- Four function “zones” allow single-handed operation of PC, plus all recording, playback and editing functions
- Control Application for assigning buttons for use with third party applications
- Four programmable function keys give full individual customization options
- End-of-letter, insert/overwrite and spoken instructions buttons
- Large record and pause LEDs; improved microphone sensitivity range
- All buttons are fully programmable and re-mapable
- Two programmable trigger-style touch buttons on the rear of the unit
- Smaller, lighter slimmer profile
- New adjustable volume control during playback via the scroll wheel
- Excellent sound quality
- “On-air” style recording mode LED with different color LEDs to indicate overwrite and insert modes
Minimum: Pentium II, 233 MHz and 64 MB RAM
Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 128 MB RAM
Powered USB port (for USB device)
75 MB hard disk space
Microsoft Windows® 2000
Microsoft Windows® XP
For all listed operating systems, it is recommended that the latest service pack available be applied before installing the SpeechMike.
Weight: 155 g
Dimensions (mm) W x L x H: 43 x 155 x 30
Acoustic frequency response: 200 – 6,000 Hz
Output power: >100 mA
Philips Speechmike LFH-5276 Recorder
Philips Control Manager Software and Manual:
Available to download below
The Phillips SeachMike is a great addition and a must have for a serious Voice Dication user. Excelent Driver support directly from the OEM makes setting the mic up and configuring it's option a brease. I highly recommend the SpeachMike!