Philips SpeechMike USB LFH3200 MicrophoneDiscount Sale Today while supplies last!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- Philips Speechmike Pro
- Philips Control Manager Software and Manual:
- Can be downloaded below
Philips SpeechMike USB LFH3200 Microphone - Used item in stock and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Since this is a used item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance.
Product Description - Philips SpeechMikes have long been considered the number 1 option for "at your desk" dictation. The reliabllity of the SpeechMike, coupled with the simple, ergonomic design and flexibility of being able to connect into your existing dictation software has made this range of USB dictation microphones the best selling system in the word.
Superior audio quality
- Noise-canceling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
- Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
Enhance your productivity
- Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
- Antimicrobial surface for active bacteria reduction and improved hygiene
Designed for professionals
- Available with Philips SpeechExec professional dictation software
- Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
- Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems
Philips Speechmike Pro
Philips Control Manager Software and Manual:
Can be downloaded below
I currently use windows seven and my operating system, and DragonDictate professional version 12 latest upgrade. This microphone works great and is much better than the headset I was using previously. I really like the controls, I don't have to yell into my microphone for to pick up my speech. The number of errors made by Dragon has gone down significantly since I switched to this microphone. I would highly recommend it. I did a lot of research into the different microphones and am very happy that I did because this works great.