Sony SLV-D100 DVD-VCR Combo (DVD player only & VCR player/recorder)
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
Sony SLV-D100P Progressive-Scan DVD-VCR Combo - Item is IN STOCK and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested, cleaned, serviced and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Items ship with remote. Manual can be downloaded below.
Product Details: Sony presents an irresistible combination... the SLV-D100P DVD/VHS Component. By designing this special unit, Sony offers you all the features you would find in DVD and VCR separate components in one product. Features include progressive output for DVD (480P), DVD, DVD+RW/+R, DVD-RW/-R (Video Mode) playback plus CD, SVCD, VCD, CD-R/RW and MP3 Playback, and JPEG Digital Picture Playback (CD-R/RW). Additional features include Component Video Output and S-Video Output for DVD, a Multi-Brand TV Remote Control, RF Output for DVD and VCR, and Dolby Digital and DTS Multi-Channel Digital Audio Output. Don't forget to utilize the included VCR recording functions and DVD convenience features that make watching movies and more even better. The SLV-D100P - the right combination for you!
- DVD player and 4-head hi-fi VCR combination unit
- Plays DVD, CD, Video CD, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-Rs, MP3s
- S-video and high-quality component-video output terminals (for use with compatible TVs)
- Front A/V inputs for easy game system or camcorder connection
- Virtual surround sound for theater-style audio
Yes, Analog, NTSC
DVD-VCR Combo, Remote
I ordered the Sony SLV-D100P to replace the same model that failed after a number of years. The first unit that was sent out did not work properly and Paul at Porter offered a replacement without hesitation. The replacement unit arrived in a couple of days and is working fine. I am satisfied with the unit and based on this this experience would highly recommend Porter Electronics.