Sony SLV-N900 Hi-Fi VHS VCRDiscount Sale Today Only!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- VCR and Remote
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Sony SLV-N900 Hi-Fi VHS VCR - Item IN STOCK and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested, cleaned, serviced and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Items ship with remote. Manual can be downloaded below.
Product Details - Affordable yet packed with features, the Sony SLV-N900 VCR produces excellent picture quality and is quick and easy to program. It features four heads for optimized playback and recording, hi-fi VHS audio playback, and cable box/DirecTV receiver control.
Recording TV programs is easy with the VCR Plus+C system. Just look up the "PlusCode" number assigned to a program (published in the TV section of most newspapers and cable TV listings) and enter the number into the VCR--the date, time, and channel are automatically set. You can also manually record programs--up to eight at any one time. The QuickSet Timer Dial lets you quickly program a recording when time is of the essence, even without turning on your TV. The Commercial Skip feature--a 30-second skip search--makes it easy to jump through recorded ads, while the unit's jog/shuttle control allows for precise, frame-accurate rewinding and fast-forwarding.
If you have a video camcorder, it's easy to connect it to the line-in jacks at the front of the SLV-N900. The back of the VCR features line-in and line-out connections for RCA-style jacks and coaxial cable. It also has a Control S input, which enables direct IR control of VCR unit when a Control S-equipped Sony TV or receiver is used.
The included Cinema Illumination remote control can control both Sony and non-Sony TVs, as well as cable boxes and digital satellite receivers equipped with an infrared remote control. It has glowing keys that are easily viewed in low-light settings.
Other features include:
- Available play modes (speeds): SP/LP/EP
- 19 micron heads ensure higher-quality recording in EP mode
- 17-inch width
- Flash Rewind feature rewinds a T-120 cassette in about 60 seconds
- Energy Star compliant
- Index scan and play: The VCR automatically marks the tape with an index signal at the point where each recording begins. Access can use these signals as a reference to find a specific recording.
- Instant replay: The tape can be immediately rewound and playback started on the scene. During playback, the replay button is pressed and the tape is rewound 10 seconds on the counter for each press of the button.
Manual Included:Download Below
Allow Scheduled Recordings:Yes
Tuner:Yes, Analog (NTSC)
Recording Speeds:EP, LP, SP
Front Panel Connectors:Yes
VCR and Remote
HAD IT HOOKED UP AND WORKING IN ABOUT 20 MIN. I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED BY THE PICTURE QUALITY, IT REALLY LOOKS GOOD ON MY HI DEF SONY TV. IF YOUR CONSIDERING A VCR, THIS ONE IS A GOOD BET.