Sony Up-D25md Analog Photo Thermal Medical PrinterDiscount Sale Today while supplies last!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- Calculated at Checkout
Sony Up-D25md Analog Photo Thermal Medical Printer - This is a refurbished item that comes with a 90-day exchange warranty. This has been serviced and calibrated to work as new. Servicing can include replacement of print heads, gears, rollers, cleaning and re-lubricating all internal mechanisms. Porter Electronics prides itself on only acquiring top quality used products that show minimal signs of use. Buying from Porter Electronics you should expect a very nice, refurbished unit. We do offer an extended warranty that can be purchased during checkout and will apply at the end of our already 90-day warranty.
Porter Electronics also offers free tech support for those needing extra help. We offer a free digital download of the manual for this product below. If you are unable to locate the link, just use our Contact Us page to request one.
Product Details -
- Slim Compact Design - Ideal for Medical Carts; Easily Integrated
- Attaches directly to ultrasound or endoscopic systems via USB 2.0
- Excellent Print Quality with Sony’s Dye Sublimation Printing technology
- High resolution – 423 dpi
- New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Two color settings can be set from the front panel
- White LED light flashing during ribbon cartridge replacement and data transmission
Sony UP-D25MD is optimized for ultrasound, endoscopy, and cardiology applications. The UP-D25MD replaces the UP-D23MD offering a smaller footprint and range of enhanced features. The UP-D25MD accepts standard Sony color print media as well as an optional laminated media model, providing long-lasting picture quality with high resistance to water and fingerprints, making it an ideal choice for any medical environment.
Printer and Power Cord