Tascam CD-450 Compact Disc Player
Holiday Sale Today – Limited Supplies, Act Fast!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- Disc Player and Power Cord
- Calculated at Checkout
Tascam CD-450 Compact Disc Player - Used Item IN STOCK and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. . Since this is a used Item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance.
Product Details - The CD-450 is a full featured CD player designed for live venues, broadcast applications, and studio applications. A complete feature list and a host of options let you assemble the CD-450 to fit your needs perfectly.
Several cueing functions on the CD-450 make live productions easier:
- Auto Cue positions the machine to the first audio in a CD track, rather than the actual ID location. This eliminates dead space in the beginning of the track, allowing tighter cues for live shows or on-air environments.
- Auto Ready pauses the machine at each track ID. This is ideal for live environments, allowing the engineer to cue in one track and forget about the machine - it automatically sets itself at the next cue. Also, for presentation and on-air applications, this is ideal since the machine won't accidentally roll into the next cue on the CD.
- Call is used to return the machine to the cue where play began. This is useful for setting cue points in the middle of a track. Just press PLAY to check the cue, then press CALL to go reset back to that cue point.
- Incremental Play will automatically advance to the next track when play is stopped.
The CD-450 can also search for index IDs in addition to track IDs. This is ideal for studios dealing with sound effect CD collections.
Two TRS ports on the rear panel function as parallel ports to provide fader/event start functions, as well as tallies. This provides simple integration for broadcast consoles with fader start or event start controls.
The CD-450 offers unbalanced RCA and SPDIF coaxial outputs as standard. The optional LA-450 adds balanced XLR and AES/EBU outputs.
Disc Player and Power Cord