Toshiba DVR620KU DVD Recorder/VCR Recorder digital dvd vhs combo (HDMI)Discount Sale Today while supplies last!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- DVD/VHS Recorder, Original Remote
- Disc Format:
- DVD-/+RW, DVD-/+R 16X speed or less
Toshiba DVR620KU DVD Recorder/VCR Recorder digital dvd vhs combo (HDMI) - IN STOCK and ready to ship. This is a refurbished item that comes with a 90-day exchange warranty. This has been serviced and calibrated to work as new. Servicing can include replacement of belts, gears, capacitors, cleaning and re-lubricating all internal mechanisms. Porter Electronics prides itself on only acquiring top quality used products that show minimal signs of use. Buying from Porter Electronics you should expect a very nice, refurbished unit. We do offer an extended warranty that can be purchased during checkout and will apply at the end of our already 90-day warranty
Porter Electronics also offers free tech support for those needing extra help. We offer a free digital download of the manual for this product below. If you are unable to locate the link, just use our Contact Us page to request one.
Why do I need a tuner? Devices with built in tuners allow you to schedule recordings without having your TV tuned to a specific channel. It allows you to record a show while watching another show. For individuals with cable or satellite programming, a device with an analog tuner will work well. If you receive your programming from an antenna, you will need to either get a digital converter box with a device that has an analog tuner or get a device that has a digital tuner. This model includes a digital tuner
Product Details: The Toshiba DVD VCR Combo offers the recording and playback options of a DVD recorder and a VCR all in one. The multi-format system provides the utmost in recording media convenience with compatibility with the most popular formats. The Toshiba DVD and VHS recorder with 1080p upconversion lets you copy from tape to disc, or vice versa with the push of a button.
Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder, VCR Combo with 1080p Upconversion:
- Toshiba DVR620 with multi-format recording and play back options
- DVD and VHS recorder with 2-way dubbing
- HDMI with Video Up Conversion to 1080p
- Timer with up to 12 events for 30 days
- Record from your DVD to VHS and vice versa
- Auto Finalize with Undo simplifies the recording process
- Bi-directional dubbing lets you copy from tape to disc, or vice versa, with the push of a button
DVD/VHS Recorder, Original Remote
DVD-/+RW, DVD-/+R 16X speed or less