Ultratec EZCOM PRO TTY
Discount Sale Today Only!
- Currently In Stock! Due to the nature of our inventory this item will only be in stock for a short period of time. Quantity available for bulk purchases
- Warranty Information
- 90 Day Exchange Warranty! Buy with confidence. We offer helpful customer service and support for all our products from sale to installation.
- What's Included:
- TTY Machine, Charger
- Calculated at Checkout
Ultratec EZCOM PRO TTY- Used Item IN STOCK and in good condition. All items have been previously used, but have been fully tested and include a 90 day exchange warranty. Since this is a used Item, it may show some minor signs of use but should not affect performance.
Product Description - The EZcom Pro is a direct connect TTY that can be installed by itself or can share a line with a telephone and a signaler. The EZcom Pro makes TTY and Relay calling easy by providing the following features:
- Turbo Code ® communication protocol transmits and receives typed characters to other Turbo Code TTYs as fast as you type.
- Turbo Code also allows you to interrupt the other person while he or she is typing.
- Dial-by-Name feature allows you to call a person by typing his or her name instead of the telephone number.
- The person’s name and number must be saved in the directory before you can use this feature.
- The Directory is your personal calling list that you save in the EZcom Pro memory.
- You can save up to 20 directory entries. The key allows you to quickly dial your Relay service number by pressing one key.
- Your Relay service number must be saved before you can use this feature. The key allows you to send a greeting message by pressing one key.
- The EZcom Pro is set to send Hello ga. You can change the greeting message to send your own personal message.
- The key allows you to send a Voice Carry Over (VCO) request during your call.
- The EZcom Pro sends the text message VCO please ga. Auto ID ™ alerting system automatically informs the person who is answering your call that you are using a TTY.
- Installing Batteries allows you to use the EZcom Pro without the AC power adapter.
- The batteries also save your directory, greeting message, and Relay service number.
- The optional Phone Stand saves desk or counter space by storing the EZcom Pro under your telephone.
- Simply slide out the EZcom Pro when you want to make or answer a TTY call. TTY, TDD, and text telephone all refer to the same device.
TTY Machine, Charger