Instructions to switch a Epson Tm-88v to built in USB
- 1.Turn off the printer
- 2.Turn on the printer and hold the feed button
- 3.It will print out a list of all the settings, press and hold the feed button
- 4.It will print out mode selection, press the feed button 4 times and hold on the fourth button push to enter Customize value settings
- 5.Will print out customize value settings, push feed button 11 times holding the feed button on the 11th push.
- 6.It will print Interface Selection, Push the feed button 3 times holding the feed button down on the 3rd push
- 7.Now the built in USB should be selected. Push and hold the feed button it will print out the modes again
- 8.Push and hold the feed button again
- 9.Then the computer will recognize the printer through the USB.
8th Jun 2022